Required Paperwork for Volunteers
1. Register for the conference of your choice:
- October 4: SE at University of Michigan-Flint - Flint, MI
- October 9: UP at Northern Michigan University - Marquette, MI
- October 11: Central at Central Michigan University - Mt. Pleasant, MI
- October 25: SW at Kalamazoo College - Kalamazoo, MI
-2019 Middle School Conferences (November 17-19 and November 24-26)
-2020 High School Conferences (February 20-23 and March 26-29)
2. Download, complete and submit the required forms for your application (Not required for Fall Training Conferences):
-Alumni Reference Form (For new alumni only)
-DHS Form 1929 (Alumni 21 yrs. old and older)
3. Mail/Drop off your DHS Form 1929 to the local DHS Office or to Mary at the YMCA MYIG Office (Alumni 21 yrs. old and older): Make sure to include a copy of your driver's license or state ID. Find your county's local DHS address here. Please complete this early as it takes at least a month to process.
If you have questions email firstname.lastname@example.org!